It's the most wonderful time of the year.

Monday, July 5, 2010

New Spice Rack

One of the items that had been on my list since we moved in was a spice rack. We don't have a ton of kitchen storage (or perhaps I have too much kitchen stuff...really, who's to say which it is), so taking up a cabinet for spices wasn't really an option. I kept thinking about one of those over-the-door spice racks for the panty, but as it turns out, they are not the easiest things to find.

This is how I had been storing our spices for the past...five months. Eeesh.


And the "after." Taaa-daaa!

So technically, it's more "spice rackS," rather than a spice rack, but it does the trick. Like I said - over the door racks were hard to find, as was one large rack that would hold everything.

2 comments:

  1. Mom says I own too much kitchen stuff, too...seriously? Is there such a thing? I love the cabinet organizers like this. Honestly, I love any organizer! They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some comic releif at work. So I am putting in a request for some blog humor. Plllllllleeeeeeease!!!!

    ReplyDelete