It's the most wonderful time of the year.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Visitor

We've been getting a regular visitor to our bird feeder. At first I thought this was really cute (okay...I still do), but then I went to refill the feeder on Sunday. I poured the seed in the top, and it poured right out the bottom. How odd, I thought. It never did that before. And then I saw the problem. That little squirrel broke out the black, plastic guards on the bottom holes that hold in all the seed. Now we need to buy a new bird feeder. Perhaps one without plastic pieces that would prevent a squirrel from helping himself.

(Buster freaks when he sees him)

Another problem with the cute squirrel is that he climbs the screen to get up there...which can't be good for the screen, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment