It's the most wonderful time of the year.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Turn That Frown Upside Down

So I looked through my past several blogs and I have pretty much been complaining about stuff. Sadsies. Why didn't any of you say anything? I swear I haven't been walking around for the past several months totally pissed off. Anyway - time for some HAPPY stuff! 

First, Lindsey sent me this awesome video the other day. 



Leroy totally wants a tortoise now. No. A sea turtle. To live in our pool... Yes, our pool! Oh, Christopher! 

And we can't forget about Lady Baby DMX! She's pretty darn cool, right? We haven't done too much to her room yet, but we did paint and put a crib together. 


(cute!)

And I've still been taking pictures for Project Pearl! Project Pearl has been doing fantastic! They were just voted #1 2012 Readers' Choice Nonprofit by the Winston Salem Journal AND adoptions have been up 30%! How neat is that?!? Here are some of my fave pictures that I have taken (not necessarily favorite animals, but favorite pictures...there are too many favorite animals!).









(joey actually lives with my friend and coworker, john, now!)


So there you go - a few more happy things. But if for some reason you liked the complaining, let me know. I'm sure I can think of something else that has annoyed me over the past week or two. ;-) 

1 comment:

  1. I love the crib.

    But don't you think you should have a pastel children's illustration of some kind on the wall? It seems a little bare. Let's see. What is your plan for that very empty wall?

    ReplyDelete