It's the most wonderful time of the year.

Monday, January 4, 2010

24 Days and Counting

I have a bunch of stuff I have been meaning to discuss on the blog. For instance – the new Taco Bell Diet; pardon me, the “Drive Through Diet” (no, I am not pulling your leg). Or perhaps the cutest otter video EVER. Or double spacing between sentences. I have been meaning to bring that one up for quite a while. But I think I will hold off on those for now.

I guess before those posts, I will tell you that WE JUST BOUGHT A HOUSE! Okay, okay, we didn’t actually buy it yet, but it’s under contract! We’ll close at the end of the month (in 24 days). I am so excited.

I’m not really sure what to tell you about it without boring you, but it’s in Lewisville, and I knew it was our house from the beginning! It’s a bit of a long story, and again with the boring you, but I liked it, I wanted it, it went under contract (for someone else), we looked at other houses, it came back on the market, we got it! Woohoo!

On a scale of 1 – 10, 1 being I just fell asleep, and 10 being I am so excited I might pee my pants, I am a 10.

And even though I said I would wait on the otter video…I just couldn’t resist! Enjoy!



I MUST have a baby otter!

3 comments:

  1. It is about time. BTW, I heard a rumor that the first 5ooo people to close on a house in 2010 get a free baby otter! i'm just sayin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY CRAP! I'll clear out the bathtub!!! WOOHOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not even kidding, my favorite animal to watch at the zoo are otters! I would totally be a co-parent if you adopted an otter!

    ReplyDelete