It's the most wonderful time of the year.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Irish Car Bombs

One of the best parts of St. Patrick's Day is obviously the Irish Car Bombs. Duh.

We had some people over to the house to wear, eat and drink green stuff and Irish Car Bombs. I'm not going to say I was the only fun one in the group, but... It was like pulling teeth to get someone to do one with me. Nobody would. Christopher finally took pity on me and agreed to participate.

(I'm excited, he's not)

(ready, set...)

(go!)

(Christopher told me I couldn't post this picture, because he said people would think he was throwing up, when really he was just "wiping curdled beer and liquor out of his beard." Gross. I figured we could compromise, and I would use the picture, but explain the situation.)

Boo said I used too much beer, and I might have agreed with him, but upon further research, I'm not sure I did. It said 3/4 a pint...and I think that was probably close. Perhaps we were just out of practice?

4 comments:

  1. Those are some awesome action shots! Who took those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. Not sure - must have been some looser that had their hands free because they weren't doing an Irish Car Bomb...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little known fact...I love an ICB. Or at least I did the last time I did one. Years ago. Maybe I should say, I'm pretty sure I would still love an Irish Car Bomb. I think...

    ReplyDelete
  4. for such a cute girl, you sure know how to get your drink on. my girl crush deepens......

    ReplyDelete