It's the most wonderful time of the year.

Monday, March 1, 2010

The House!

So I had all these grand plans for great blog posts about the house, but I have done nothing but disappoint. Sorry. Everyone has asked. And I have been super surprised and excited when people I didn't even know read my blog asked when they were going to see a house post! (I LOVE when people read my blog! Thanks for reading, and for asking!) So, rather than grand posts, I am just going to throw up a bunch of pictures and start describing. I will go back to the "grand" when all the boxes are unpacked and I'm not staring at a crock pot on the dining room floor.

(This is the house! I didn't even take this picture. It's the MLS picture. I haven't taken a picture of the outside yet.)

(Favorite part of the house Part I: The Front Door (and there's the aforementioned crock pot sitting on the dining room floor...with a skillet behind it...))

(Favorite part of the house Part II: The Dining Room Ceiling)

(Christopher was so nice to hang these pictures for me last night! They are wedding pictures, and this is the first time I have seen them in over a year! What a novel idea: hanging pictures you paid for!)

(wedding pictures)

(Christopher found this super cool ottoman! He found it after I had picked another rug out, but it didn't match the rug, so I found this current rug, and I LOVE the rug, AND the ottoman!)

(New buffet. This is where the reindeer live.)

That's all I have for now. I need to go find a home for all the stuff in the box in the bathroom. I will try to do better with the blog.

5 comments:

  1. Wow Ginger! Your new house is beautiful!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures... they look awesome over the bed and I am quite impressed that they are already hanging when I saw them Friday night with no frames!

    ReplyDelete