It's the most wonderful time of the year.

Friday, October 2, 2009

The Hungry Kitten

I think this is my absolute favorite YouTube video for the following reasons:

  1. There is a yellow kitty in it.
  2. The yellow kitty looks like one of those cartoon cats with the disproportionately large head, ears, and eyes. While I don't really like those cartoons, I think the real thing is adorable!
  3. Whenever I play this video (as I do on a fairly regular basis) Buster always comes to investigate. I doubt he knows what she is saying though, as she probably speaks Cat Hindi. He usually thinks I am hiding her under my laptop and tries to burrow between the laptop and my lap to find her.
  4. The meowing.
  5. She climbed that dude’s leg. That is funny.
  6. She was hungry and they fed her, and then found her a home.

2 comments:

  1. I demand that you post everyday as they make me LOL as the kids say. Don't comply and Buster might get missin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *gasp* "get missin.'" you say!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete