It's the most wonderful time of the year.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Oh Deer!

I was driving home from work this afternoon - just minding my own business when this white truck passed me in the left lane. It was an older truck and it was packed FULL of junk in the back. I didn’t take much notice. Then the car in front of me started going slow, so I moved over to the left lane…behind the white truck. *gasp* What the crap?!?!?!

(What? You don’t see it? You may have to click on the picture to enlarge it…)

Seriously. This startled me. I don’t think I could have been any more taken aback had I seen a leprechaun tossing gold coins off the back of the truck.

I know you are probably not going to believe me when I say I don’t have a problem with hunting… but really, I don’t (ish). If you are going to use what you hunt, then…eeeh – whatever. I have zero interest in it; It would probably make me cry, but if that’s your thing, and you use what you kill, then who am I to say you shouldn’t do it? But come on! This is…I don’t even know what this is. Here I am, just traveling down I-40, and I see a deer shoved in between a four-wheeler, a couple guns, and some tree-climby stuff.

It is not okay to see this on 40!

(Dudes, seriously…do you do this mid-December as well? Do you wonder why you see small children wailing in their car seats as you pass? It’s because you have Donner in the bed of your truck. Dead.)

1 comment: